Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate IntrigueDodał: AdamWaskiewicz
Na podstawie 1 recenzji
Średnia z 0 głosów
Linia wydawnicza: Pathfinder
Autorzy: Jesse Benner, John Bennett, Logan Bonner, Robert Brookes, Jason Bulmahn, Ross Byers, Robert N. Emerson, Amanda Hamon Kunz, Steven T. Helt, Thurston Hillman, Tim Hitchcock, Mikko Kallio, Rob McCreary, Jason Nelson, Tom Phillips, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Thomas M. Reid, Alexander Riggs, David N. Ross, David Schwartz, Mark Seifter, Linda Zayas-Palmer
Ilustracja na okładce: Wayne Reynolds
Ilustracje: David Alvarez, Subroto Bhaumik, Milivoj Ceran, Tomasz Chistowski, Felipe Escobar, Mariusz Gandzel, Nicholas Gregory, Kent Hamilton, Mikael Leger, Daniel Lopez, Jaime Martinez, Mark Molnar, Emiliano Petrozzi, Roberto Pitturru, Maichol Quinto, Bryan Sola, Bryan Syme, Konstantin Vavilov
Wydawca oryginału: Paizo Publishing
Data wydania oryginału: 1 kwietnia 2016
Miejsce wydania oryginału: USA
Liczba stron: 256
Numer katalogowy: PZO1134
Cena: 44,99 USD
Words Cut Deep
In the right setting, a single scathing word can prove deadlier than a poisoned dagger. Behind the scenes of heroic battles and magical realms lies a seething underbelly of danger and deception. This world of intrigue holds endless possibilities for adventure, as heroes duel with words instead of steel, plot daring heists, and engage in battles of wills against relentless nemeses. A high-stakes game of shadows and secrets is yours to master—if you have the wits!
Whether the heroes are taming the blood-soaked back alleys of their favorite metropolis or jockeying for the queen's favor alongside highborn nobles, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Intrigue is an invaluable companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.
Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Intrigue includes:
- The vigilante, a new character class that lives two lives—that of an unassuming member of the community, and a cloaked crusader with his own agenda!
- New archetypes for alchemists, bards, druids, hunters, inquisitors, investigators, mesmerists, rangers, rogues, slayers, spiritualists, and more!
- New feats and magic items for characters of all sorts, granting mastery of street-smart combat, impenetrable disguises, and misdirection.
- Dozens of spells to manipulate tense social settings, whether to reveal adversaries' secrets or hide the truth.
- A complete system of influence, providing new goals and rewards to challenge players and link their fortunes to nonplayer characters and organizations.
- Systems and advice to help Game Masters introduce a variety of new encounters into their games—daring heists, extended pursuits, and tense searches for buried secrets.
- Rules for social combat and verbal duels, allowing characters to use words as weapons to sway hearts and humiliate foes.
- ... and much, much more!
Źródło: Strona wydawcy