Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of the NightDodał: Tomasz 'Radnon' Cybulski
Na podstawie 1 recenzji
Średnia z 0 głosów
Linia wydawnicza: Pathfinder
Autor: Tork Shaw
Ilustracja na okładce: Michal Ivan
Ilustracje: Josh Corpuz, Jorge Fares, Diana Martinez, Kate Maximovich, Miroslav Petrov, Jason Rainville, Denman Rooke, Andrew Trabbold, Eva Widermann, Ryan Yee
Wydawca oryginału: Paizo
Data wydania oryginału: 22 stycznia 2013
Miejsce wydania oryginału: USA
Liczba stron: 32
Numer katalogowy: PZO9427
Cena: 10,99 USD
Inherit the night and reclaim the power that is rightfully yours! Fight off the vampiric hordes that threaten the safety of humanity, or join their undead ranks in your pursuit of unholy strength. Will you vanquish the blood-sucking villains that seek to rule the streets beneath the cover of darkness? Or will your undead heritage prove that you are more monster than mortal? While others sleep, you find renewed vigor beneath the starlit sky, and whether you seek the blood of the living or the dead, one thing remains certain: the hunt is on.
Blood of the Night contains everything a player needs to play a vampire, a dhampir, or a hunter of these foul beings. Every Pathfinder Player Companion includes new options and tools for every Pathfinder RPG player. These are just some of the features you’ll find inside this book:
- A thorough dissection of vampirekind, including tactics for encountering these undead fiends and properly sending them back to the grave.
- Advice and guidelines on playing vampire characters in a vampire-focused campaign, as well as new traits for every type of vampire.
- Traits and alternate heritages for dhampirs—the half-undead, half-mortal progeny of vampires.
- New feats, equipment, and spells to vanquish undead foes and compel the living to submit to your sanguine will.
- A new rule system capturing the hunger of vampire characters, who must sup on the living in order to survive.
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
Written by Tork Shaw.
Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.
Źródło: Strona wydawcy