Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Magnimar, City of MonumentsDodał: Tomasz 'Radnon' Cybulski
Na podstawie 1 recenzji
Średnia z 0 głosów
Linia wydawnicza: Pathfinder
Autorzy: Adam Daigle, James Jacobs
Ilustracja na okładce: Tyler Walpole
Ilustracje: Helge C. Balzer, Eric Belisle, Dmitry Burmak, Gonzalo Flores, Fabio Gorla, Miguel Regodón Harkness, Kate Maximovich
Wydawca oryginału: Paizo
Data wydania oryginału: lipiec 2012
Miejsce wydania oryginału: USA
Liczba stron: 64
Numer katalogowy: PZO9248
Cena: 19,99 USD
Known as the City of Monuments for its jaw-dropping skyline of ancient ruins, magnificent towers, and stunning sculptures, Magnimar embodies the spirit of the frontier realm of Varisia more than any other city. But life in the City of Monuments can be an adventure all its own. With strange monsters lurking amid the city’s ancient foundations, bands of thieves battling for control over the city’s alleys, and the decadent attitudes of its oldest families, Magnimar lies at a crossroads. Will it succeed despite the obstacles thrown in its path, or is the City of Monuments doomed to crumble under the pressure of its own runaway success?
Magnimar, City of Monuments provides a detailed guide to one of the most popular cities in the Pathfinder campaign setting, the perfect base between adventures or setting of an entire urban campaign. Inside this book you’ll find:
- An expansive gazetteer of Magnimar’s nine districts, from the marble-lined streets of the Alabaster District to the blood-drenched alleys of Underbridge.
- Notes on the plans and plots of dozens of Magnimar’s most famous and infamous movers and shakers, from heads of government to criminal masterminds.
- Revelations about the city’s deadliest mysteries, insights into the cults that plot amid its shadows, reports on the monsters that hunt beneath its streets, and other secrets.
- Allies and enemies for all sorts of adventures, including healers and hell-raisers suitable for any type of campaign.
- Stat blocks for a wide variety of Magnimar’s denizens, whether they be citizens, angelic guardians, or gigantic monsters that haunt the city’s fears and legends.
- Dozens of connections to adventures set within Varisia, such as the Rise of the Runelords and Shattered Star Adventure Paths.
Magnimar, City of Monuments is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be used in any fantasy game.
Źródło: Strona wydawcy