Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea GodsDodał: AdamWaskiewicz
Na podstawie 1 recenzji
Średnia z 1 głosów
Linia wydawnicza: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Autorzy: Amanda Hamon, James Jacobs, John Ling, Mark Moreland, Sean K Reynolds, David N Ross, F Wesley Schneider, Amber E. Scott, Tork Shaw, James L. Sutter, Jerome Virnich
Ilustracja na okładce: Wayne Reynolds
Ilustracje: Colin Ashcroft, Eric Braddock, Dmitry Burmak Anna Christenson, Alberto Dal Lago, Ivan Dixon, Carolina Eade, Jorge Fares, Taylor Fischer, Gonzalo Flores, Yuriy Geogiev, Fabio Gorla, Kelley Harris, Yu Cheng Hong, Michal Ivan, Tim Kings-Lynne, Alex Konstad, Diana Martinez, Dieter Miller, Mark Molnar, Mary Jane Parlanor, Miroslav Petrov, Emiliano Petrozzi, Roberto Pitturru, Maichol Quinto, Alejandro Rojas, Bryan Sola, Florian Stitz, Xia Taptara, Tyler Walpole, Eva Widermann, Dallias Williams, Ben Wootten
Wydawca oryginału: Paizo Publishing
Data wydania oryginału: maj 2014
Liczba stron: 336
Numer katalogowy: PZO9267
Cena: 39,99 USD
Unleash the Power of the Gods!
Through the miracles of priests and the weapons of crusaders, the deities of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game command unrivaled influence over the lands of the Inner Sea. Tap into their incredible might with Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Gods! Inside you’ll discover the deepest secrets of an entire pantheon of incomparable beings, claim relics suited to both sinners and saints, and wield immortal might as a character of any background, race, or class. No longer does the favor of the gods belong to clerics, paladins, and other divine spellcasters alone—choose your faith and make holy power your own!
This volume expands upon the world and religions detailed in Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Inner Sea World Guide. Inside this tome of mysteries, you’ll find:
- Massive articles on the most powerful deities of the Pathfinder campaign setting, revealing everything you need to know about the gods and their followers, temples, adventurers, holy days, otherworldly realms, divine minions, and more!
- Details on nearly 300 deities from across the Inner Sea region and beyond.
- New prestige classes to imbue you with the power of the gods! What’s more, each of these three classes is uniquely customized to make worshipers of all 20 core gods mechanically distinct from each other—that’s 60 different prestige class variations!
- Tons of new feats to help optimize your character and make you a champion of the church.
- More than 140 magic items tailored to religious characters of all classes! Unleash righteous wrath or spread divine corruption with sacred armor, weapons, altars, holy symbols, and other relics for every faith.
- A library of spells and subdomains to help your caster sow destruction, spread divine love, or remake reality in your god’s name!
- Character traits to help you get the most out of your character’s beliefs and backstory.
- Dozens of monsters, including high-level heralds and divine servitors for Pathfinder’s most prominent deities.
Źródło: Strona wydawcy