Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Cheliax, The Infernal EmpireDodał: Tomasz 'Radnon' Cybulski
Na podstawie 1 recenzji
Średnia z 0 głosów
Linia wydawnicza: Pathfinder
Autorzy: Amanda Hamon Kunz, Ron Lundeen, Mark Moreland
Ilustracja na okładce: Arman Akopian
Ilustracje: Alexandur Alexandrov, Lana Ansay, Tomasz Chistowski, Roberto Pitturru, Bryan Sola, Konstantin Vavilov, Ben Wootten
Wydawca oryginału: Paizo
Data wydania oryginału: 5 stycznia 2016
Miejsce wydania oryginału: USA
Liczba stron: 64
Numer katalogowy: PZO9287
Cena: 22,99 USD
In Hell We Trust
For centuries, the empire of Cheliax stood as an example of humanity's greatness, with colonies and vassal states spread throughout the Inner Sea region. Then Aroden, god of humanity, died mysteriously on the eve of his prophesied return, and the empire fell into a vicious civil war. Seeking victory at all costs, the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune made pacts with the denizens of Hell to wrest control of Cheliax away from its rivals. While many of the empire's holdings have fallen away in the decades since, at its core, Cheliax remains powerful, both subservient to and allied with the legions of the Pit. Yet discontent looms throughout the nation, even as brash young Queen Abrogail II seeks to tighten her imperial grip on the populace.
Cheliax is the diabolical setting of the thrilling Hell's Rebels and Hell's Vengeance Adventure Paths, making this comprehensive sourcebook a perfect supplement for either campaign. Within these pages, you'll find:
- An overview of Cheliax's government, foreign relations, society, and history—including details House Thrune wants forgotten forever.
- An extensive gazetteer of the entire nation, offering more than 80 entries on such people and places as Brastlewark and its wily gnomes, the xenophobic strix of Devil's Perch, Kintargo and its rebellious citizens, and majestic Egorian's imperial sycophants.
- A breakdown of Chelish noble titles and the country's social hierarchies.
- Nearly a dozen new adventure sites ripe for intrigue and exploration, from a magical city ruined in the aftermath of Aroden's death to an isolated island where House Thrune secretly creates fiendish supersoldiers.
- Six hellish new monsters, plus random encounter tables, a template for creating fiend-infused golems, and much more!
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Cheliax, The Infernal Empire is intended for use with the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can be easily adapted to any fantasy world.
Źródło: Strona wydawcy