Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Belkzen, Hold of the Orc HordesDodał: Tomasz 'Radnon' Cybulski
Na podstawie 1 recenzji
Średnia z 0 głosów
Linia wydawnicza: Pathfinder
Autorzy: Tyler Beck, Jason Garrett, Alex Greenshields, Jonathan H. Keith, David Schwartz
Ilustracja na okładce: Yu Cheng Hong
Ilustracje: Mark Behm, Wayne England, Shen Fei, Fabio Gorla, James Krause, Eric Lofgren, Jaime Martinez, Brynn Metheney, Caio Maciel Monteiro, Ryan Portillo, Maichol Quinto, Aaron J. Riley
Wydawca oryginału: Paizo
Data wydania oryginału: 17 marca 2015
Miejsce wydania oryginału: USA
Liczba stron: 64
Numer katalogowy: PZO9276
Cena: 19,99 USD
Blood and Brutality
Orcs are the scourge of civilization, the raiders who come in the night, slaughtering innocents for treasure and the simple joy of the kill. Their brutality extends even to their own kind, with tribes battling for supremacy and only the strongest individuals surviving to adulthood. Yet despite their fearsome image, orcs maintain a society of their own, having carved out the legendary Hold of Belkzen. Within this chaotic region, warlords vie for supremacy, adventurers plunder ruins long lost to orc barbarism, and those bold orcs who imagine a better life struggle for change.
Whether your players are treasure hunters stealing the riches of the past, soldiers seeking to end the orc threat once and for all, or orcs seeking to escape or rule their brethren, this book has everything you need to run a campaign in the war-torn Hold of Belkzen, including:
- Detailed gazetteers of Belkzen’s settlements, from the surprisingly cosmopolitan capital of Urgir to the turbulent Blood Plains and the rare non-orc settlements such as Freedom Town and the hanging monastery of Sech Nevali.
- Information on the terrifying orc gods, such as Dretha the Dark Mother and the Blood God, Nulgreth.
- Overviews of the most prominent orc tribes, from the Empty Hand and the Broken Spine to the Ice Tooth and the Skull Eater.
- Information on orc warfare, including their beast-powered war machines.
- Tons of new adventure sites ripe for exploration, including the draconic Sleeper and the Flood Road, plus a detailed regional map ready to lead your player characters to riches—or a bloody death.
- Nine new monsters, random encounter tables, and more!
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes is intended for use with the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can be easily adapted to any fantasy world.
Źródło: Strona wydawcy