Liminal QuickstartDodał: AdamWaskiewicz
Na podstawie 1 recenzji
Średnia z 2 głosów
Linia wydawnicza: Liminal
Autorzy: Paul Mitchener, Neil Gow
Ilustracje: Jason Behnke, Stephanie McAlea
Wydawca oryginału: Modiphius
Data wydania oryginału: 20 lutego 2019
Miejsce wydania oryginału: Anglia
Liczba stron: 51
Numer katalogowy: MUH051958-PDF
Liminal is a new tabletop roleplaying game about those on the boundary between the modern day United Kingdom and the Hidden World- the world of secret societies of magicians, a police division investigating Fortean crimes, fae courts, werewolf gangs, and haunted places where the walls between worlds are thin.
The players portray Liminals - those who stand between the mortal and magical realms, with ties to each. Examples of Liminals include:
- A magician who acts as a warden to protect unaware mortals from supernatural menaces;
- Someone of mysterious birth who is perhaps half Fae. In any case they are caught up in Faerie politics whether they like it or not;
- A burglar who steals supernatural relics;
- A werewolf who still has many ties to ordinary people;
- A dhampir, striving to do good despite their vampiric infection;
- A mortal detective who knows some of the real strangeness out there.
The magical world has a basis in British and Irish folklore and legends, along with ghost stories and modern day popular takes on the supernatural in fiction. Inspirations from fiction include the "real world" fantasy novels of Ben Aaranovitch, Jim Butcher, Emma Bull, Susanna Clarke, Harry Connolly, Charles de Lint, Neil Gaiman, Benedict Jacka, and Helene Wecker.
Step into the world of Liminal for the first time with these Quickstart rules. Within you will find the essentials of the world of Liminal and rules for playing the game, and play the "Fang Gang" - the P Division Vampire Forensics Squad - as they deal with the newly risen dead.