Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Lost KingdomsDodał: Tomasz 'Radnon' Cybulski
Na podstawie 1 recenzji
Średnia z 0 głosów
Linia wydawnicza: Pathfinder
Autorzy: Wolfgang Baur, Adam Daigle, Jeff Erwin, F. Wesley Schneider
Ilustracja na okładce: Michal Ivan
Ilustracje: Dave Allsop, Helge C. Balzer, Dmitry Burmak, Francesco Graziani, Miguel Regodón Harkness, Lucio Parillo, Sandara Tang, Ilker Serdar Yildiz
Wydawca oryginału: Paizo
Data wydania oryginału: lipiec 2012
Miejsce wydania oryginału: USA
Liczba stron: 64
Numer katalogowy: PZO9246
Cena: 19,99 USD
The shattered remains of dead civilizations lie dormant throughout the Inner Sea. Whether such ruins are entombed under tons of rubble, sunk beneath white-capped oceans, or warped into blasted wastelands by otherworldly energies, the perils of these obliterated empires are equaled only by the unfathomable treasures locked within their crumbling temples, crypts, and citadels.
Lost Kingdoms provides a detailed overview of six of Golarion’s most famous and mysterious ancient nations, fallen empires that promise intrepid adventurers the opportunity to claim untold riches, explore fantastical realms of antiquity, and unravel mysteries thought long lost to the sands of time.
Ancient kingdoms explored in this 64-page book include:
- Ancient Osirion, the pharaonic empire whose rulers constructed treasure-laden crypts, pyramids, and temples dedicated to their own honor.
- Ghol-Gan, where cyclopes raised ziggurats to otherworldly deities, but whose works now serve as half-flooded temple-lairs for alien horrors.
- The Jistka Imperium, the first true civilization to rise after the apocalypse of Earthfall, famed for its golem-crafting artificers and expansionist magistrates.
- Lirgen and Yamasa, whose astrological divinations and ancestral spirits led their cultures to prosperity, but failed to warn them of the coming of the great hurricane destined to destroy their lands.
- Sarkoris, where barbarian warlords and druids now raise spears against the demon-spawning rift in the center of their ancestral lands.
- Thassilon, a divided empire ruled by the runelords, vile wizards whose sin magic enslaved entire tribes of giants and shackled them to building monuments to their glory.
Lost Kingdoms is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be used in any fantasy game setting.
Źródło: Strona wydawcy