Dark•Matter Campaign SettingDodał: nimdil
Średnia z 0 głosów
Średnia z 0 głosów
Linia wydawnicza: Dark•Matter
Autorzy: Wolfgang Baur, Monte Cook
Okładka: Ashley Wood
Wydawca oryginału: Wizards of the Coast
Data wydania oryginału: 1999
Miejsce wydania oryginału: USA
Liczba stron: 288
Numer katalogowy: TSR11433
Cena: US 29.95$ / CAN 43.95$
Think back to every story of alien visitors, psychic powers, occult lore, unexplained miracles, strange cults, and secret societies that you've ever heard...then imagine if they were all true and your job was to investigate them. Welcome to the world of Dark•Matter This new campaign setting for the Alternity science fiction roleplaying game rips away the comforting veils of ignorance, exposing the world's corruption and rot for all to see. Devious organizations scheme for world domination, otherworldly forces infiltrate our power structures, and creatures from our nightmares lurk in the shadows. Working for a clandestine organization called the Hoffmann Institute, heroes explore hidden mysteries while eluding forces--both human and alien--that scheme to control the truth. This book contains everything you need to create and play adventures in the Dark•Matter universe.
- The true and secret history of Earth.
- Detailed descriptions of 13 powerful conspiracies and secret societies pulling the strings of power, plus nearly 20 more minor organizations.
- Dozens of mysterious sites and hidden strongholds, from the ancient enigma of the Pyramids to the rotten façade of Washington, D.C.
- New skills and careers for heroes, including options for advanced characters.
- New rules for using FX (magic) in your Alternity game, including 45 new Arcane Magic and Faith FX spells.
- Nearly two dozen strange creatures to populate your Dark•Matter campaign.
- Extensive Gamemaster tips and tricks for running paranormal- and conspiracy-based games.
- Raw Recruits, an introductory adventure to kick-off your Dark•Matter campaign.
- Includes Alternity Fast-Play Rules and adventure - everything you need to get started.